You can use below 2016-2017 registration form to enter your information. Once you submit your registration, you will receive e-mail confirmation with payment instruction in 48 hours.
Tuition for Early Registration by 6/30/2016:
- Chinese as Primary Language and Chinese as Second Language (CSL) programs’ annual tuition is $650 for the first student; there is a $25 reduction of tuition for the second student from the same family, $50 reduction of the tuition for the third or more student(s) from the same family.
- If you are registered for language program, Culture class is free.
- MLP and CSL programs have extra text book fee of $50 per student per school year.
- There is extra supply and material fees to Art, Chinese Calligraphy & Painting, and Lego Robotics culture programs;
- There is extra $10/class/student fee to Chess program. ($150 for one semester)
If you only sign up for Culture program, or, if you are a parent student who takes Chinese Conversation or Chinese Calligraphy & Painting, the annual tuition is $350.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $50 per student.
Tuition for Registration after 7/1/2016:
- The tuition for language programs is $700 for the first student, $675 for the second student in the same family, and $650 for the third and more; $400 for culture program only student.
There is a non-refundable registration fee of $50 per student.
Registration fee is non-refundable.
For each semester:
After first week, 80% refund.
After second week, 50% refund.
After third week, 0% tuition will be refunded.
Registration with payment will guarantee your placement in the new school year. We have limited number of students per class. After you receive registration confirmation and payment notification, please send your check payable to NCCS to:
New York Chinese School
30 Pebble Brook Way
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Click link below to e-register